Thursday, August 23, 2012

Measurements.

So before I go for my run this morning I decided to weigh and measure myself.

Weight: 272
Neck: 17
Belly: 46
Waist: 40

That's odd seeing as how I wear size 38 pants and they're a little loose. Maybe they've stretched out. :(

So as I mentioned in my post yesterday, I'm trying to challenge myself everyday. I haven't ran in almost 2 months probably. Just haven't felt like doing it I guess. So my challenge today was to get up early enough that I can go for a run before I go to work. I have to be at work at 11, so I woke up at 7am so I should have plenty of time.

[Post Run Edit]
Whhhyyy. Why did I forget to put some baby powder on my legs before I went running? Not a fun run but I did the first day of Couch to 5k. I'm a little off track doing it on a Thursday but I'm gonna go ahead and do day 2 on Saturday and then restart on next Tuesday. So I'll be doing T/T/S.

New Challenge for today as well:
This lady at work always brings candy in and leaves it in the cabinet for everyone to eat. I'm NOT going to eat some today.

No comments:

Post a Comment